Mackie Pro FX22 V2 Series Analog Mixer
Ada yang perlu ditanyakan langsung?
PHONE/WA: 081233331162 / 081991111983
The Mackie ProFX22v2 22-channel professional effects USB mixer means you can stop sacrificing sound quality for affordability. We believe every you gig you play can sound great, and the ProFX22v2 boasts that great sound along with the tools you need to create an amazing-sounding mix. You get sixteen of Mackie's new Vita preamps for your mic, guitar, keyboard, or anything else you need to do your show. After you've plugged in, tap into the powerful ReadyFX effects engine to add finesse to your mix. Show your audience you care by giving them the best sound you can with the Mackie ProFX22v2 professional effects USB mixer.
Mackie ProFX22v2 Professional Effects USB Mixer at a Glance:
- All the tools you need for great sound
- Gear that stands the test of time
- Record and stream via USB
All the tools you need for great sound
Like the name says, the ProFX22v2 is a professional mixer, with convenient features and sound that rivals that of some larger format mixers. Mackie designed the Vita preamps with live sound in mind to provide the quality of sound that is lacking in some compact mixers. Each channel features its own individual 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequencies and 100Hz low-cut filter for shaping the sound of your inputs. The ReadyFX digital effects engine gives you access to 16 different effects including reverbs and delays - Mackie even added chorus effects for your guitar. A 7-band graphic EQ can be assigned either to your main outputs so you can fine tune the PA or the aux output to easily get rid of feedback in your monitors. If you perform with tracks there are inputs (including USB) for your laptop or MP3 player. You get four channels of single-knob compression, a headphone output with individual level control, and when you add to all that phantom power for your condenser mics, you have no reason NOT to own a ProFX22v2.
Gear that stands the test of time
Ever walk into a venue to set up and been pointed to an old Mackie mixer in the corner, covered in years of smoke, dust, and bar goo? Are you surprised when you plug in, fire it up, and rock your gig? You shouldn't be! Mackie has been making solid, roadworthy gear for decades and the ProFX22v2 is no different. In fact, the gear just keeps getting better. Built like a tank? Indeed! With solid steel chassis construction and super-tough ABS side protection you'll be playing through your ProFX22v2 for years to come.
Record and stream via USB
With all the right tools for the job, the ProFX22v2 allows you to create memorable mixes, but even with all those features, portability is paramount and you can't be burdened with lugging around additional equipment. No worries, integrated USB I/O takes the pain out of recording. Just connect the ProFX22v2 to a laptop, start up your included copy of Tracktion music production software (or almost any DAW software) and you can record the whole mix. You can even stream music from your laptop during breaks.
The innovative "USB Thru" switch allows for an impressive live/recording setup when using performance software like Ableton Live or Reason. When gigging, stream the output of your performance software (or iTunes, for that matter) into the ProFX22v2. Combine that signal with anything plugged into the mixer, and send the whole thing back to the computer for recording. Archiving your integrated live performances has never been easier!
- 22 high-headroom line level inputs for your mix
- 16 low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps add life to any input
- ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- 2 aux output for monitor mixes, venue 70-volt systems, and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- 48-volt phantom power on all mic channels
- Headphone output with separate level control for easy monitoring
- Roadworthy design with steel chassis and ABS side protection
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- USB for playback music and recording via Mac or PC
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
- Individual channel mutes and overload indication
- 4 channels of single-knob compression for smooth, even dynamic control
|Inputs - Mic Preamps||16 x XLR|
|Inputs - Line||22 x TRS|
|Inputs - Other||1 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)|
|Outputs - Main||2 x XLR, 2 x TRS|
|Outputs - Other||2 x TRS (Control Room), 4 x (Sub), 1 x stereo RCA|
|Headphones||1 x 1/4"|
|Send/Return I/O||2 x 1/4" (Mon Send), 1 x 1/4" (FX Send), 2 x 1/4" (Aux Return)|
|Phantom Power||16 Channels|
|Busses/Groups||4 x Bus|
|Faders||23 x 60mm Throw|
|Computer Connectivity||1 x USB|