Shure SVX24/PG58 Wireless Vocal System
Ada yang perlu ditanyakan langsung?
PHONE/WA: 081233331162 / 081991111983
The Shure SVX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless Vocal System includes the SVX4 Diversity Receiver and the SVX2 Handheld Microphone Transmitter with PG58 Microphone.
The SVX2 handheld transmitter boasts a rugged, lightweight construction and easily accessible controls. The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges and is offered with PG28 and PG58 cartridge options. The Shure SVX4 Receiver has single and dual channel options. Suitable for live performances/ PA speaking applications, among others. This is a wireless system combining ease of use with excellent audio quality and RF performance.
The SVX Wireless Handheld Transmitter comes with a PG28 or PG58 microphone option.
- RF Level Switch between 1mW and 10mW
- 2 “AA” batteries
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Bottom on/off switch design
- Anti-rolling ring on grille for PG28
- Power and battery status LED
- 6 color rings for microphone identification
- Transmitter Type: Handheld
- Dimensions: 254 mm X 51 mm diameter
- RF Output Power: 1
- Battery, endurance: 10 h
- Weight: 270 g
Further Technical Specs
- Audio Input Level: –20 dBV maximum
- Input Impedance: 22 kΩ
- RF Output (dependent on applicable country regulations):
HI power mode: 10 mW maximum
LO power mode: 1 mW maximum
- Weight: 270 g (10.2 oz.)(without batteries)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 “AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
SVX 4 Diversity receiver
Single channel receiver for use with Shure SVX Wireless systems.
- Up to 8 selectable channels
- Up to 4 compatible systems*
- Antenna Switching Diversity
- Adjustable Squelch Level
- Mic / Line Switch
- 2 Audio Output:
- 1/4" Connector
- XLR Connector
- Available with Handheld and Lavalier system packages
- Power Supply: 12-18V
- Maximum Output Level: -19 dBV (XLR), -5 dBV (1/4”) (ref. +/-33kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone) mW