Korg Pa700 61-key Arranger Workstation
Ada yang perlu ditanyakan langsung?
PHONE/WA: 081233331162 / 081991111983
A songwriter's best friend, the Korg Pa700 arranger keyboard combines a compact design with amazingly natural sounds and a wide range of musical styles. With many advanced features from Korg's flagship Pa4X arranger (like KAOSS effects and MIDI control) and the Defined Nuance Control (DNC) sound engine, you'll be able to produce lifelike sounds and incredibly dynamic performances. You get over 370 styles, a large TouchView display for easy navigation, and over 1,700 sounds. Simply put, the Korg Pa700 is a powerful yet easy-to-use arranger workstation.
Over 370 musical styles for a ton of songwriting potential
You'll find over 370 professionally-created music styles in the Korg Pa700, and it's easy to make them your own. Each style has three intros/endings, four variations, and four fill in/breaks. Once you've found your favorite styles, you can store your favorites and your user-created styles in storage for easy recall.
Smart technology lets you create realistic guitar parts
When you're writing a guitar part on a keyboard, it can be difficult to make it sound like it's actually played by a guitarist! Korg's Pa700 has a Guitar Mode that essentially translates what you're playing on your keyboard into a convincing guitar performance. For example, when you play a chord, the notes "strum" instead of arpeggiate.
Built-in master effects for production-ready sound
With 148 built-in effects, you'll be able to polish your music until it's production-ready, all in your Pa700. And each track also features its own EQ, with a 4-band parametric EQ and a limiter on the master output. So not only can you produce your music on the Korg Pa700, you can also use it to add the final polishes that will make it ready for showtime.
Korg Pa700 61-key Arranger Keyboard Features:
- Professional arranger keyboard with over 370 music styles and over 1,700 sounds
- Defined Nuance Control sound engine allows you to add natural-sounding musical nuances to performances
- 7" TFT color touchscreen display makes it easy to navigate your project
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 makes it easy to write guitar parts that actually sound like they're played by a guitarist
- Built-in MP3 player, with Transpose and Tempo Change so you can play along in any key and tempo you like
- Fully-programmable SongBook database
- Built-in 2 x 25W speaker system
- In the box: AC power cable, music stand, and Quick Guide
- You may also want to purchase: an expression/volume pedal, damper pedal, footswitch pedal, or bench seat
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted, velocity sensitive
- Other Controllers: Assignable Joystick
- Polyphony: 128 Notes
- Presets: Over 370 factory styles, 1,700 factory sounds (multilayer stereo piano, GM/XG sounds, drum kits)
- Memory: 256MB PCM available (128MB compressed)
- Storage: MicroSD card slot, USB
- Formats: Korg, WAV, AIFF, SoundFont
- Number of Effects: Vocal effects, 148 song/sound effects, 45 guitar effects,
- Sequencer: 16 track, SMF native format
- Audio Recording: MP3
- Audio Playback: MP3+Lyrics, MP3+G, KAR, MID
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (line), 1 x 1/4" (line/mic/guitar)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (damper, assignable)
- Other I/O: 1 x RCA (video out)
- Features: 7" TFT color touch screen, Kaoss MIDI/Effect control
- Built-in Speakers: 2 x Dual cone speakers, 25W per side
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 5.2"
- Width: 40.55"
- Depth: 14.89"
- Weight: 21.8 lbs.